Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back to Normal....Well Almost!!

Well, we all returned to our normal lives for the most part today! Everyone went back to work and made it safely back home. Steve finally has electricity and we are all very grateful. The roads are finally starting to become clear and drivable. I stopped at CVS on my way home to get a magazine and something sweet to eat and it was a madhouse! People with power are grouchy and even more so when the store doesn't have batteries to put in their flashlights! Hopefully the snow and ice move out over the weekend, I'm counting down the days until Spring!

In the wedding department, we have somewhat agreed on a date. It's not official by any means, but we are thinking October, 9, 2010 (10/9/10). I would like to have a fall wedding and showed Andrew some examples and he seems to be ok with it. It seems like forever away, but at the same time I think, oh my I have so much to do! We will let everyone know when we officially decide on a date so stay tuned!

We hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!

We thought this would give everyone a good laugh, apparently Andrew didn't know the picture was being taken!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me laugh out loud!
    Heehee haha heeeeee!

    -Mason and Maddie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture Andrew!! This year's Christmas card?

    ReplyDelete