Sunday, June 14, 2009
The normal busy life
As usual we've been very busy! Summer school started last week and so we have added that to our already busy list. I've been trying to work on wedding stuff, but I just get frustrated and overwhelmed, it's so much work and so expensive! We are still having a summer wedding on September 18, 2010 and our colors are going to be mainly pink and orange but there will be lime green and blue too. There's a lake in New Harmony behind the New Harmony Inn that we are looking into getting married by. Andrew and I had our senior pictures taken in front of the same lake. We don't have much down time so I'm trying to keep up with our blog the best I can. We are both of next Monday (June 22) but I have two doctors appointments that will take up most of the day. Andrew is going to be going along with me for moral support, lol! I hate doctors! I am ready for these appointments though and ready to hopefully get some answers. Hopefully nothing major is wrong and whatever is wrong can be easily treated. I could definitely use some extra thoughts and prayers my way! I will be sure to let everyone know what I find out next Monday at the Doctors. We hope everyone has a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment