HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Can't Wait To Get Away!
Finally, it's spring break!!! Andrew and I will be leaving Thursday when we get off work to go up to Branson! whoohooo, a much needed break for both of us! Andrew's Aunt Debbie and Uncle Donald planned the trip for us and rented a condo, so we are looking forward to spending some time with them as well as being away. In house news we are waiting a couple weeks before we make an offer, it is said that the interest rates could drop an entire percent within the next couple of weeks, so we will see about that! Yesterday my friend Ashley and I decided on a spur of the moment kind of thing that we wanted to go get mystic tans. So off we went to Evansville where we both had our first mystic tan experience. I was a little scared, I didn't want to be orange or blotchy, but I am very satisfied with the results! It looks just like a normal tan and it only took 60 seconds(and then 6 hours for it to take full effect) and Andrews debit card and I am no longer Casper! We really had a great weekend! Andrew and I went out Saturday night and got to enjoy some us time. Andrew also bought me a really cute pair of shoes, but I don't really have anything to wear them with, hmmm I guess that's why we're going to Branson! Well that was our fun filled weekend, I will def. post again when we get back from our trip and try to put up some new pics!! I also have to say:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment