Sunday, March 15, 2009
Weekend Together!
Andrew and I finally got spend some much needed time together this weekend! I cooked dinner Saturday night (Nacho Cheese Chicken, home-made mashed potatoes, broccoli and rice casserole, and crescent rolls) and then we went and spent some time at my grandmas. My grandma used to be a realtor so we ran some numbers with her on a house. It seems like Andrew and I can afford to move out and buy our first house!! As excited as we are it's also very scary! With the new tax cut Obama passed for first time homeowners it's kind of hard to pass up. So we shall see where this all goes and if we're getting ahead of ourselves. We stayed up until 2 o'clock this morning talking and running some more numbers, it's a lot to think about. Needless to say we didn't get out of bed until about 10:30 this morning, but I did fix Granny Annie's famous chocolate gravy and biscuits this morning. Andrew has been asking for it for two weeks and I finally made it. Gotta love good ol' Arkansas cookin! Today is also my dad's birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow, I'm quite impressed with the chocalate gravy!! I've never even attempted it. Don makes it if we have it. I think if you can afford to buy, now is a good time especially with the first time buyers money. Love, Debbie
ReplyDelete